Role Mommy Book Club

Join our Growing Role Mommy Community!
Email:
For Email Marketing you can trust

Sunday, July 01, 2007

Second Chance by Jane Green


There are certain authors on my radar that I instantly read the moment they release a new book. Jane Green is one of those writers and when her latest book, Second Chance was released last week, I snatched it up, took it on my vacation and read it in a day and a half.


Yes, I suffer from OCRD (Obsessive Compulsive Reading Disorder) and when I get a copy of a juicy book in my hot little hands, I can't help but finish the thing cover to cover - even if I have to stay up all night while everyone is fast asleep! And so, while vacationing in Jamaica, I giddily opened Green's latest book and was pretty pleased with the story that unfolded before my eyes.


Green's latest is book is not a laugh out loud tome like some of her other books (Swapping Lives, Jemima J), but this time, she follows the story of a group of friends who were very close through college then lost track of each other for nearly 20 years until the one person who linked them all together dies tragically in a terrorist attack. As they reconnect for the funeral, the group finds strength in their friendship while dealing with everything from divorce, to alcoholism to unplanned pregnancy. Green truly has another gem on her hands. To order a copy of Second Chance today, Click Here.

If you're interested in finding out more about Jane Green, then visit our Moms of Reinvention page to read our exclusive Role Mommy interview with this amazing best-selling author and mom of four!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home