Role Mommy Book Club

Join our Growing Role Mommy Community!
Email:
For Email Marketing you can trust

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

More Great Book Recommendations From our Readers

Our fabulous Role Mommy readers, Michelle, Mandy and Denise have some great reads for you to add to our must read list of the year!




Michelle's Picks:


"I just finished Marley and Me by John Grogan and it was one of the best reads ever, especially if you are a dog lover!




Mandy's Picks...

My favorite author is Karen Kingsbury and here are just a few of my favorite books of hers: 'Tuesday Morning' & Beyond Tuesday Morning' and Even Now' & Ever After





Denise's Picks...

"My must-read book of 2007 was Snow Flower and the Secret Fan by Lisa See. It was riveting! I loved how it drew you into a world so different than our own."







Here's another book I really enjoyed this year to add to your list: Sisters by Danielle Steel. I would also like to add Louder Than Words: A Mother's Journey in Healing Autism by Jenny McCarthy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home