Role Mommy Book Club

Join our Growing Role Mommy Community!
Email:
For Email Marketing you can trust

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Role Mommy's Favorite Books of the Year!

It's been quite a hectic year and yet I still managed to squeeze in time for my favorite past times - reading and writing! So before we head into the New Year, I've compiled the Role Mommy 2007 book club list of my must reads of the year. If you have any books you'd like to add to this list, please feel free to email me at beth@rolemommy.com and I'll send you a copy of my #1 favorite book Peeing in Peace (okay I'm a little biased since I wrote it). Anyway, without further ado, here's the list of top reads and if you haven't picked up these books yet - it's time to stock up in time for Christmas break!


Some more book suggestions from our Role Mommy readers:
Moloka'i by Alan Brennart - submitted by Tanya
Send us your book suggestion and we'll send you a copy of Peeing in Peace! Email us today at beth@rolemommy.com.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home